1. WHY WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls or SMS.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and evaluating and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- Third-party: To provide our Services, we may cooperate with other affiliated companies or service providers not affiliated with us (for example: logistics companies used to deliver products to you, marketing companies, payment processors for online transactions, etc.). In order to carry out your transactions, these other companies may store the data in a digital wallet so that your use of our services is more efficient. You understand how important it is for these companies to have access to the relevant data to perform their tasks. We make sure that these companies do not use the data for other purposes. We may also receive data from these companies (for example: delivery data and updated addresses), for the purpose of using them (for example: to correct our records and deliver merchandise for any purchase you make). By using the Site, you consent to the transfer, storage, use, and disclosure of data between our affiliates and non-affiliated service providers wherever they are located.
2. WHAT IS THE DATA WE COLLECTED ?
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services:
Towipi allows You to create an account and log in to your account on our site through Google and Facebook (Third-party Social Media Services).
If You decide to register through Google or Facebook We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your social media account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities associated with that account.
3. RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service.
3. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.